Money and Support for your Education
Workforce Education's primary purpose is to get you the most funding and support for your education. We want to help you gain the skills you need to find living-wage employment, and become self-sufficient.
Need Help Paying for School?
We can help pay for tuition, fees, books, parking or ORCA bus passes, if you are:
- Low-income (receiving FOOD STAMPS or CASH through DSHS, or able to provide evidence of income) or unemployed, and
- a US citizen, permanent resident or refugee who has lived in Washington State for at least one year, and
- enrolled in ANY of the following:
Professional/Technical Programs (Career Training)
Attend a Funding Information Session
Attend a Funding Information Session to learn how Workforce education can support you in your educational and employment goals. You will also learn about your next steps for funding.
- Visit startnextquarter.org to find out if you pre-qualify and RSVP for a Funding Info Session.
- Call our office at (206) 546-5882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us on campus - Building 5000 (FOSS) 1st Floor Room 5101
Job & Career Services
Do you need help with resumes, cover letters, targeted job search, and interview skills? Our WorkSource Connection/Job & Career Services Center provides students, community members and employers with career and job search resources.
Other FREE services available for job search: computers, resume/cover letter templates, copier, fax, and onsite community Job Board!
- Contact Tiffany Lamoreaux, Workforce Career Navigator (206) 546-4783
- Stephanie Gonwa, Employment Security Onsite Representative (206) 546-4783
Online Job Board: Job seekers can find listings for part-time or full-time jobs. Employers can share an opportunity with our students and community.
Connection to Community Resources
Need help getting connected to childcare, food banks, and/or healthcare? We have connections to community resources that can help you. Visit our WorkForce Partners for details.
Contact Workforce Front Desk: (206) 546-5882